VRSA is closing out another year of providing stable rates and dependable coverages, as well as professional service and risk management support and training to our members.
- Expanded coverage offerings with Workers’ Compensation Plus
- Received 3,781 new workers’ compensation claims
- Received 3,784 new property and liability claims
- Filed or defended 130 new lawsuits
- Held more than 88 member engagements
- Brought back the fall education forums
- Provided nearly 19,000 courses to members through the VRSA Online University and VRSA Public Safety Academy
Find out more in VRSA’s 2022 Year in Review video below!