TULIP Special Events Coverage

Weddings, parties, graduations, parades, festivals, and more.

These are just some of the reasons individuals and organizations may wish to rent facilities or utilize property owned by a public entity. However, the users of these “tenant spaces” are not covered under your organization’s insurance program, opening the possibility of your entity being drawn into unnecessary claims.

For VRSA members, there is access to the Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP). TULIP offers a low-cost insurance policy to protect the “tenant user” of the facility or space and the public entity.

Learn more about this program and hear from several members who utilize it in the video below.