VRSA launched the OSHA-300 Reporting Log recording application in the summer of 2020, and in 2021 more than 100 members utilized the application to file their reports.
With logs due in early February, VRSA reminds members purchasing workers’ compensation coverage that this application is available at no additional cost. The application was developed as part of the VRSA difference – our unwavering commitment to service and meeting our members’ needs.
“I would just like to share that using the new application was amazing. It made our OSHA reporting so easy and seamless.” – Lynsey Orndorff, City of Winchester
“Favorite functions were how to designate recordable or non-recordable claims and printing of the forms required. The search feature also was used a lot that saved time especially if looking for an employee who had multiple number of injuries.” – Donna Vogel, City of Suffolk
Features of the application include:
- Secure, permission-based access for designated individuals;
- Nightly imports of workers’ compensation (WC) claims data to streamline data entry;
- The ability to flag an incident as recordable/non-recordable;
- The ability to flag privacy cases;
- The ability to create incidents that are not WC related/reported;
- The ability to apply required OSHA coding, including days away from work and restricted days;
- The ability to track incidents by OSHA departments/locations;
- The ability to print the OSHA log for your annual posting; and
- The ability to export information for record keeping purposes.
For more information on the application, contact your safety consultant or view the video below.