October 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
FEMA 101: Unlocking FEMA’s Public Assistance Potential
This virtual session will provide an introductory guide to FEMA’s Public Assistance program. Key discussion points will include:
• Eligibility guidelines, critical timelines, and due dates,
• The lifecycle of the FEMA Public Assistance process,
• Dynamic relationship between FEMA Public Assistance and Insurance,
• Damage documentation techniques,
• Common pitfalls to avoid, and invaluable lessons learned.
1) Learn how to confidently apply for FEMA Public Assistance and master the various eligibility requirements.
2) Understand the importance of the interplay between FEMA Public Assistance and Insurance in disaster recovery.
3) Cultivate strategies for enhancing preparedness and readiness for future losses.