June 5, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Bully Free Workplace
The term workplace bullying describes a wide range of behaviors, and this complexity makes addressing it difficult and often ineffective.
In this virtual session, we will cover:
- Definition of workplace bullying;
- Forms of bullying behavior:
- Differences between bullying, illegal discrimination, and harassment based on protected group status;
- Why it is important to confront and stop workplace bullying; and
- Ways to stop offensive behaviors.
Open to Public Officials Only