Since July 1, VRSA has approved $279,000 in Risk Management Grant funding, with many of the grant awards funding risk management items needed to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
Notable items include:
- COVID-19 related personal protective equipment (newly covered in 2020);
- Sanitizing foggers;
- Sanitizing supplies;
- Temperature check kiosks;
- Portable camera system for security;
- Automated lift arm for garbage truck;
- Leadership educational grants;
- Fall rescue kit;
- Trench box;
- Confined space entry kit;
- Law enforcement body cameras; and more.
For more information or to apply for a grant, contact your safety consultant.