This fall, six new employment videos were added to the VMLIP Multimedia Library. These include:
- Diversity and Inclusion For Managers: This DVD teaches managers techniques for setting the tone, preventing discriminatory behavior, accepting each individual and more.
- Diversity and Inclusion For Employees: This DVD teaches employees how to overcome resistance, welcome newcomers, make small gestures of support and acceptance, and more.
- Social Media At Work: This DVD will help raise awareness of the cyber risks of social media use at work, the negative impact of using social media to spread rumors or abusive comments, how the use of social media can create a public relations nightmare, and how using social media at work can decrease productivity.
- Cyber Security – Self Defense in the Digital Age: Topics include how to manage cyber risks; distinguish between and handle spam, ransomware and malware; password best practices; when to use VPN’s; encryption; and more.
- Wage & Hour Laws – What You Need to Know: Topics include federal overtime rules and exempt vs. non-exempt; on-call, stand-by and “hours worked”; meal and rest breaks; and more.
- Professional E-mail Etiquette: This DVD teaches employees about email etiquette and best practices; openings and closings; proper formatting and subject lines; email customer service; and more.
To borrow these or any other resources, visit the VMLIP Multimedia Library.