The Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) has scheduled 12 new webinars on a variety of topics throughout 2020. The webinars are focused in four areas: Critical and Emerging Risks; Assessment and Planning; Communication; and Health.
Webinars are free for PRIMA members and $129 for nonmembers. The 2020 schedule can be found below or online.
- January 22 – Defining the Ten Most Critical Risk Management Issues for Your Entity
- February 19 – Managing Diversity & Inclusion Risk
- March 18 – It’s Not Just What You Say…It’s How You Say It: The Essential Elements of Effective Communication
- April 15 – Liability and Auto Claims
- May 20 – Marijuana and CBD
- June 24 – Until Help Arrives
- July 22 – ERM Beyond the Risk Assessment – Framework, Principles, and Integration
- August 19 – Effective Risk Management Planning and Claim Response to Natural Disasters
- September 16 – Leveraging Telehealth to Redefine Intake and Proactively Manage Care
- October 14 – Building a Peer Support Program
- November 4 – Emerging Risk and Insurance
- December 16 – Occupational Physicals and Employee Wellness – Redirecting Costs