September 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Webinar: Social Media and Law Enforcement
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
- This event has passed.
To view a recording of this webinar, please click here.
This webinar will explore:
• The different social media platforms used by law enforcement agencies;
• Social media use by law enforcement employees on their personal accounts;
• Social media legal rulings;
• Social media best practices; and
• Law enforcement agency success stories.
Presenter(s)Gary Dillon, Public Safety Specialist, VRSA
Target AudienceLaw enforcement personnel, legal staff, human resources staff, and chief administration officers are encouraged to attend.
Law Enforcement Liability: A Focus on High-Risk Topics and Their Legal Consequences (Fredericksburg)August 30 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
August 31 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
October 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm